JMeter 2.10 has been released. There are few notable changes/improvements in the new JMeter 2.10. Some of the changes are listed below:
New CSS/JQuery Tester in View Tree Results
A new CSS/JQuery tester has been added in view tree result. This will help test expressions very easily.
Improvement in HTTP(S) recorder
“HTTP proxy server” element and has been renamed to “HTTP(S) test script recorder”.
HTTP(S) recording have been improved with many bug fixes around this feature.
Now you can load test MongoDB using new MongoDB Source Config.
Kerberos Authentication support
Authorization Manager now support Kerberos authentication along with Basic_DIGEST
New functions (__urlencode and __urldecode) are now available to encode/decode URL encoded chars.
Improvement in Distributed testing
- Number of threads on each node is now reported to controller.
- Performance improvement on BatchSampleSender
- Addition of 2 SampleSender modes (StrippedAsynch and StrippedDiskStore)
- Webservice (SOAP) Request has been removed by default from GUI as Element is deprecated. (Use HTTP Request with Body Data , see also the Template Building a SOAP Webservice Test Plan ), if you need to show it, see property not_in_menu in jmeter.properties
- HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder if Grouping is set to Put each group in a new Transaction Controller , the Recorder will create Transaction Controller instances with Include duration of timer and pre-post processors in generated sample set to false. This default value reflect more accurately response time.
- Transaction Controller now sets Response Code of Generated Parent Sampler (if Generated Parent Sampler is checked) to response code of first failing child in case of failure of one of the children, in previous versions Response Code was empty.
For more detail feature click here.